Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello Productivity!: Ballpen + Gouache!

Ballpen + Prang + Gouache Paint
If you're wondering what medium for outlining did I use--believe it or not--it's a 12-peso ballpen that I saw in one of the corners of our dormitory. Haha! Might as well use it, right? For the past few days I was doing a medium exploration and also an art style for my thesis (I have to make a comic adaptation for Bob Ong's Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin: Asawa ni Marie), then I tried the techpens + watercolor, the techpen is too heavy for the watercolor, then pencils with watercolor +colorpencils--too light for me, then finally I tried the ballpen + watercolor + gouache combo, and I loved the results, the ballpen is just right, not too heavy not too light. So yeheyy, and I did not use pencil in this one that is why it's not really that well-proportioned, but I think it's okay:) what do you think :D

No comments:

Post a Comment