Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Adphoto, here I come.

So, finally--after much shenanigans, I'll train in AdPhoto after all for our required internship program in UST. I guess it's meant to be, I think production really is for me, yey!

I got accepted first at GWA: Great Wall Advertising, the second one who called Adphoto, then 3rd is Publicis Jimenez Basic(my classmate Gina and I had to say no because of the schedule), then the last one who called me was TBWA\ Santiago Mangada Puno--they were the agency of the year last year(and again, due to my Singapore trip they cannot allow it).

So photography really is for me. Hayy thank goodness. I'm not bitter, I am actually glad! And I already learned a lot in Creative Juice\ (TBWA's sister company), they thought me well, I think that's enough, and continue my journey to photography training. Yey.

Btw, check this website ClayYourself.com you can create your very own clay avatar through this. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment