Monday, April 9, 2012

Polaroid Photo Diary: Bedok + Red Dot


At Bedok Pearl Tower
At Red Dot Design Studio, Tanjong Pagar
My brother and I, can we pass for twins? Yes? No? Haha





My dad's boss had a BBQ party for our family (!!!), I know, right--how nice of him, yeah?
Then we went to Red Dot Design Studio in Tanjong Pagar, it's a nice place and everything--but I was kind of disappointed, the museum was so small and I'm not really that interested with Industrial Design (even though I passed Industrial Design in UST) I'm more interested with Graphic Design, Typography and photography and I thought there are some things that I mentioned in that gallery, but no sir, pure innovative industrial design products--fine, they are pretty cool, but I'm still disappointed, after we went out I'm all "That's it? That's what I paid for?" But I enjoyed the Museum shop though. I like SAM (Singapore Art Museum) more, it tops my list.

Here are the pictures inside Red Dot:







At least I enjoyed the shop and I found this Jump for paper bag!
I've seen this in the internet before, I never thought that I'd
see it here in SG!
HUHU, and we'll be flying back to Manila tomorrow, I will surely miss Singapore, we'll come back again next year anyway, it will be an annual thing. Since we have a flat here. Horayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment