Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello Productivity!: MTV!

Remembering MTV, the old MTV. When I was in grade school I used to watch MTV all the time, and I was fascinated with their series of stations IDs which some of them were just contributed by MTV fans. I used to watch it all the time because back then internet wasn't that of a regular thing to do before and after school, back then it was just dial up, so we had to wait for the videos on the telly, I watch it, also because of VH1, I couldn't hate MTV totally because they produced Daria, and you have no idea how I much I love Daria. Because of MTV I was exposed to a lot of things, culture x art x music x people. But now, *sigh* it's now filled with superficial reality TV shows, god MTV what happened? MTV Philippines was cut here in the PHL 3-4 years ago I think? Ohwell, PHL currently has Channel V and Myx(wtf) for that.

ANYWAY---this is my tribute to MTV. MTV minus the music.
I made this for our After Effects subject.
Vector by: Me, through Adobe Illustrator CS5



1 comment:

  1. CAN I BUY THIS IMAGE FROM YOU TO PUT ON A TSHIRT FOR HALLOWEEN? EMAIL ESLOTNICK77@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete