Monday, January 23, 2012

I heart Creative Juice\ Manila!

So, this is what keeps me busy. I just got accepted 3 weeks ago by an ad agency named Creative Juice\ Manila, a sister company of TBWA\ Mangada Puno. They're all very welcoming, very kalog and fun to be with, na even if you have an overtime-- it's okay. These past few weeks they have exposed me to TVC shoots, brainstorming and the like, and boy, I learned a lot from them. I know it's super stressful, but it's all worth it naman <3 actually you won't mind the stress if you're having so much fun learning about what you want to be in the future, and it has a lot of perks. Plus, I am loving the office's interior, very minimalist! And the eye-catching paintings on the walls.










2 comments:

  1. Hi. Paano ka nagaaply sa kanila? Do you still have their contact number, email address? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, actually I never applied, but I they got my resume from TBWA\ (because they're the sister company) and called me :)

    ReplyDelete